Terms and Conditions
The following terms of service (these Terms of Service), govern your access to and use of the secomind.ai website and mobile application, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.secomind.ai such as StudioX or the secomind mobile application. secomind.ai and its subsidiaries are collectively referred hereto as Secomind, we or us and you or user means you as a user of the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request.
The original language of these Terms of Service, as well as all other texts throughout the Site, is English. Secomind makes available this translation for convenience only. In case of conflicts between the original English version and any translation, the English version shall prevail.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users can configure bots or AI Agents. Such users are referred to as Experts and the users who use bots are referred to as End Users. Registration is only by invitation for Experts and End Users may be required to register. In registering for an account, you agree to provide us with accurate, complete and updated information and must not create an account for fraudulent or misleading purposes. You are solely responsible for any activity on your account and for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password. We are not liable for any acts or omissions by you in connection with your account.
- For fees and payments please read the Payment Terms
- Experts configure AI Assistants that are used by End Users.
- Experts are responsible for obtaining a general liability insurance policy with coverage amounts that are sufficient to cover all risks associated with the performance of their bots.
- AI Assistants and/or users may be removed by Secomind from the Site for violations of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Services
- Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive Services
- Services misleading to anyone
- Exceedingly low quality Services
- Promoting Secomind, Studiox or any Secomind products or services through activities that are prohibited by any laws, regulations, and/or third parties terms of service, as well as through any marketing activity that negatively affects our relationships with our users or partners.
- IN NO EVENT WILL SECOMIND, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, THE AI AGENTS, THE BOTS, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. The term Affiliate referred to herein, is an entity that, directly or indirectly, controls, or is under the control of, or is under common control with SECOMIND, where control means having more than fifty percent (50%) voting stock or other ownership interest or the majority of voting rights of such entity.
- Limitation on Liability
- Targeted Abuse - We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users of SECOMIND Services. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
- Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active secomind account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the secomind community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Secomind Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
- Abuse and Spam:
- Fraud / Unlawful Use - You may not use Secomind for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
- Intellectual Property Claims - Secomind will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service.
- Authentic Secomind Profile - You may not create a false identity on Secomind, misrepresent your identity, create a Secomind profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Secomind reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).
- Privacy & Identity - You may not publish or post other people private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the Order Page. Experts further confirm that whatever information they receive from the end user, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the end user. Any users who engage and communicate off of Secomind will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
- Phishing and Spam - Members’ security is a top priority. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.
- Inappropriate Behavior & Language - Communication on Secomind should be friendly, constructive, and professional. Secomind condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
- Adult Services & Pornography - Secomind does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
- Non-Permitted Usage
- AI Assistants and Services that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the Expert’s account.
- AI Assistants and Services that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
AI Assistants and Services may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- AI Assistants and Services may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the Gig description and requirements box. Services containing websites promoting content, which violates Studiox’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, will be removed.
- AI Assistants and Services may contain images, videos, etc. Those will require pre-approval.
- Disputes and Cancellations
- Secomind maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of Secomind. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on Secomind.
- To report a violation of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our Customer Support team.
Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- Secomind is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual behavior or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.